4E1 to 4 Ethernet Converter with VLAN and GUI Management
UPCOM 4E1 to 4-port Ethernet converter is an Ethernet extension device that use PDH, SDH or other microwaves to carry Ethernet data, allowing users to transfer Ethernet data into E1 frame format through the existing TDM (E1) links and then re-convert E1 back to Ethernet data at the remote terminal.
HPC-4E1-4ETH, 4E1 to 4 Ethernet converter support GFP-F, VC (Virtual Concatenation), LCAS (Link Capacity Adjustment Scheme) and professional GUI (Graphical User Interface) NMS (Network Management System).
HPC-4E1-4ETH is an IP over TDM converter, which supports the conversion from MAC frames to 1–4 E1 lines. The maximum bit rate is 8 Mbps (4E1 lines). it can meet various requirements and can be customized to meet your network needs. It not only provides alarms and status of the E1 line and Ethernet interface together with advanced management functions, such as throughput statistic of the Ethernet, but also supports the Unification Network Management via SNMP and GUI. It conforms to international standards and can be used with third-party device that follow the same protocol.
E1 interface ports
● Supports automatic removal and recovery of E1 channels that used for carrying payload.
● Supports the embedded E1 BER Tester function, to detect any E1 channel of 4 channels.
● Jitter tolerance and jitter transfer characteristic compliant to ITU-T G.823.
● The differential delay between any two of the 4 E1 can be up to 220ms
Ethernet Interface Ports
● Provides up to 4 shared Ethernet interfaces.
● 1024 MAC address table and 5-minute aging time.
● Accepts frames with length between 64 and 1916 bytes (otherwise filtering).
● VLAN setting function based on tags compliant to IEE 802.1Q.
● Throughout statistic of the Ethernet packets based on port, such as error packets.
● Configurable pause flow control.
● Optional optical Ethernet interface compliant to IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-FX standard and electrical Ethernet interface compliant to IEEE 802.3u 100 BASE-TX standard.
● 4 Ethernet ports are 10/100 BaseT Based, but fiber optical FX type ports are also possible with ranges up to 120 km.
GUI Management Interfaces
● GUI via serial RS232 port and telnet.
● 4E1-4ETH network management platform based on SNMP.