Industrial RS-232 to RS-485/422 Converter, 2500V isolation, DC5V/DC9-30V
The UP-485-C8 is a rugged, industrial-grade, high-speed (300 to 115,200bps), 2500V photoelectric isolated RS-232 to RS-485 / RS-422 converter, It can converter a RS232 serial port signal to two wires high speed half duplex RS485 or a four wires full duplex RS422 signal. This product features opto-isolation circuitry, which effectively protects your RS-232 devices from ground loops, noise problems, transient surges, remote lightning and spikes. The unit supports serial data rates up to 115,200bps and features data format auto-sensing and self-adjusting, no DIP switch or jumpers are required.
UP-485-C8 resistant to radio and electrical interference, such as EMI/RFI, transient surges and ground loops, built-in 600W surge protection, 15KV ESD and circuit protection, and it is designed to realize the bidirectional mutual conversion between RS-232 signal and RS-422/485 signal, widely used in various industrial controls, distributed data acquisition, power system automation, traffic control and other occasions.
▪ Support 1-port RS-232 to RS-485/RS-422 Converter;
▪ Industrial grade rugged ABS housing;
▪ Plug and play (hot-pluggable, data format auto-sensing and self-adjusting)
▪ Built-in 600W surge protection, 15kV static protection and circuit protection;
▪ Support 2500V photoelectric Isolation;
▪ External DC5V or DC9-30V, no port power from the RS-232 port is required;
▪ Supports high-speed serial data rates: 300 to 115,200bps;
▪ Supports up to 128 nodes of RS-485/422 devices;
▪ RS-485/RS-422 auto-detection, no jumper setting is required;
▪ Data direction auto-turnaround, no software drivers or flow control is required;
▪ Built-in selectable 120Ω end-of-line terminator for system reliability;
▪ Direct DIN-Rail or wall/panel mounting without any unsecured brackets or adapters;
▪ Working temperature range:-40~85°C;