The MICROgarde Software suite is an extremely user-friendly and intuitive package that provides a wealth of Access Control functionality in addition to some innovative and very useful features.
Based around the trusted Microsoft SQL Express database engine, MICROgarde software provides integration capabilities through the Application Programming Interface (API). Additionally MICROgarde allows you to interface to Fire and Intruder panels straight out of the box without the need to purchase any additional software modules or licenses.
* MICROgarde software is easy to install and use for the control of both MICROgarde I and MICROgarde II access control units
* MICROgarde software can be used to manage between 1 and 200 controllers
* A getting started feature takes you through a step-by-step process from successfully bringing the first controller on-line to validating the first card
* Included is a “Controller Wizard” that automatically detects and guides you through the setup of controllers greatly reducing commissioning time
* MICROgarde controllers can be connected by either TCP/IP, RS232 or RS485 providing maximum flexibility
* Anti-passback and man trap (interlock) features of the controller are fully supported
* Fire door release in a standard feature of the system
* An enrolment reader feature allows you to specify any reader in the system on which cards can be enrolled which removes the need to purchase an additional reader
* Dual custody features requiring at least two people to present their card is ideal for higher security applications