1. Central Management System (CMS) has been redesigned for large-scale and high level enterprise surveillance projects:
- A Synology NVR can act as a “CMS host,” providing a single entry point to manage your entire surveillance system.
- Multiple Synology NVR can be designated as “Recording servers” to provide recording storage and resources for IP camera installation.
- The camera list can now be quickly filtered by different criteria such as server, camera group, brand, model and more.
- Recordings can now be filtered by server, camera, start time and more.
- Customised CMS access privileges can be assigned to different users and groups.
- Notifications can be managed on the CMS host to provide a CMS level notification centre.
- Camera licenses on all recording servers are centralised on the CMS host to simplify management.
- Logs from recordings servers are centralized on the CMS host to offer easy access and smart filtering.
- Advanced filtering options are now available throughout the CMS user interface, offering a quick and unified search experience.
* Tunnelling is now available to stream MPEG4, H264 via RTSP over HTTP.
* Digital zoom is now available when live view is paused.
* Image quality has been improved when adjusting digital zoom in/out.
* Live view performance has been improved.
* Notifications can now be sent to VS240HD.
* 76 new camera models have been added from Axis, ACTi, D-Link, and Edimax, and now supports 1478 camera models in total. Please refer to here for the complete list.
* Other minor bug fixes.