Digital locking cylinder 3061 is setting completely new benchmarks in building security with its DoorMonitoring design. Besides a locking and access control function, this cylinder also offers you a compact DoorMonitoring system. A sensor in the fastening screw reliably monitors the door status and any changes to this status. Information is actively forwarded to the LSM locking System Ma- nagement software via the WaveNet regarding whether the door is open or closed, the bolt is completely retracted or extended, the door has been locked once or double locked, or the door has been open too long. This information is then processed further.
* The door which is monitored does not need to be wired
* Easy retrofit, easy installation (3 min.)
* Mouse click to gain overview of status of monitored doors
* Reporting of critical events such as attempted manipulation and non-locking of doors to restricted access areas and similar
* Seamless integration into the SimonsVoss solutions portfolio