The Net2 Entry panel is a robust door entry panel incorporating both door entry and access control functions. It is powered using power over Ethernet (PoE) and communicates with the other elements of the system using IPv6, providing 'plug and play' installation. Each panel is associated with a Net2 Entry control unit which is the interface to the door hardware.
The panel is equipped with a keypad and a proximity token reader. A resident can use either the keypad or a token to gain entry. Installers gain access to the menu options using an engineer code or an engineer token.
Net2 software is used to administer the access control functions. Decide how the units are to be connected. You can either run your own wired network or (with the owner's permission) share the buildings existing data network. If using the owners network, the system uses IPv6 protocol and PoE (Power over Ethernet) so the network must support this switch type.
* 7-inch color touch screen
* Advanced sound processing provides clear sound quality for busy areas
* Convenience with code and PIN entry options available
* Multi panel options – rain hood, flush and surface mount
* Dual frequency proximity reader, now offering EM and HID Prox as well as Paxton and MIFARE
* Energy efficient – auto screen dimming in idle mode