The AeroPTZ is an environmentally rugged camera designed to meet extreme weather conditions.
Using the latest aerodynamic technology and salt-air corrosion resistant glass fiber body, the AeroPTZ can withstand
the beating from tropical storms, arctic blizzards, extreme hot and cold temperatures, and gale-force winds.
- Full HD (1080p) 60 fps, x30 zoom lens
- Built-in wiper and Auto defroster
- Wind load durability 60 m/s (135 mph) (operation), 80 m/s (180 mph) (non-destructive)
- Video SAS (Stability Augment System) for high-class image stabilization
- “Sphere vision” provides 360° 3D viewing (Pan : 360° endless, tilt : 90° to -90°)
- Temperature -50 ºC to +60 ºC (-58 °F to +140 °F)*
* Natural Silver model only. Not available IR LED Unit when the temperature is over 55 °C.
Gray & Brown model : up to +55 °C.
- IP67, IP66, IK10 certified
- Optional IR LED light (up to 150 m/500 feet, zoom interlocking)
- Anti-salt air corrosion protection ideal for seaside operations
- Smart coding mode for additional compression