The Marshall Electronics 2.7mm Wide Angle Pinhole Lens (CS/12mm Mount) is designed for use with 1/3”, 1/4” and 1/5” format CCD sensors, and offers compatibility with 12mm or C/CS mounts that accommodates miniature and standard size CCTV applications. When used with 1/3" type sensor, the fixed focal length lens provides 67° horizontal angle of view through a 0.04" pinhole, making it suitable for covert surveillance applications.
Featuring Pinhole TV lens technology, the 2.7mm Wide Angle Pinhole Lens (CS/12mm Mount) produces high-resolution and high-fidelity images with very little distortion. The lens comes with a removable pinhole cap.
* Designed for use with 1/3", 1/4" and 1/5" CCD sensors
* Compatible with 12mm or C/CS mounts, and accommodates miniature and standard size CCTV applications
* Requires 0.04" (1.02 mm) pinhole diameter
* Provides 67° horizontal angle-of-view
* Suitable for covert surveillance applications
* Features Pinhole TV lens technology
* Produces high-resolution and high-fidelity images with minimal distortion
* Focal length - 2.7mm
* Includes a removable pinhole cap