The Jantek PV-200 is an authentication system with a small palm vein scanner. Vein patterns are unique and distinctive even among identical twins. With a false-rejection rate of 0.01 percent and a false-acceptance rate of less than 0.00008 percent, the PV-200 offers many advantages over other biometric technologies. The PV-200 supports 10,000 users and accommodates up to 100,000 records. All data processing is done through an online, stand-alone PC, with the JAS software supported.
· Near 100-percent successful enrollment rate
· Fujitsu palm secure module
· Contactless palm vein technology
· Reader and controller separated for more securtiy
· Modes: palm and card, card only, PIN and palm, open, inhibited