V6202-T series HD megapixel IP camera adopts 1/3" progressive scan CMOS sensor. H.264 High profile/M-JPEG video compression format allows image output resolution up to 1920×1080@30fps or 1280×720@30fps.
The camera supports three simultaneous video streams, bi-directional audio and G.711 audio compression. Functioned with ICR day/night switch, motion detection, privacy mask, alarm input/output and local recording, V6202-T series is bound to enhance security and convenience for your CCTV surveillance system.
V6202-T series is widely used in financial institutions, telecommunications, governments, schools, airports, factories, hotels, museums, city streets and other high-resolution surveillance applications.
* 1/3" progressive scan CMOS sensor
* IR-Cut Removable (ICR) Filter for Day/Night switching
* Support WDR function
* Sensitivity: 0.01 lux
* High-resolution image signal output: 1920×1080@30fps or 1280×720@30fps
* Small bandwidth occupancy and high image quality
* Three Simultaneous Video Streams: Dual H.264 & Scalable M-JPEG
* Smooth dynamic video replay
* Support storage with SD card
* Bi-directional audio, G.711
* Up to four definable motion detection areas
* Up to four definable privacy mask areas
* Local Recording
* 2 alarm inputs, 1 relay output
* Support multiple ways to handle alarms, such as email sending, FTP upload and relay output
* Support simultaneous multi-user access and parameter configuration via Web Server
* Compatible with Infinova's V2216 network video management software, easily incorporated with other video surveillance software
* Provide standard SDK, easily incorporated with digital surveillance systems from a different supplier
* With analog video debugging interface