ICP DAS CO., LTD.
DGW-521 RS-232/RS-485/USB to DALI Gateway
The DGW-521 is a communication gateway between the Modbus RTU/DCON and the DALI (Digital Addressable Lighting Interface) protocols, and allows a Host PC, PAC, or TouchPAD to access DALI devices by providing three interfaces that enable conversion from RS-232/RS-485/USB to DALI. The module provides a built-in DALI power supply that can be enabled or disabled via a switch. DALI is an international standard for lighting control interfaces, and is suitable for DALI lighting systems covering small areas. The maximum length of the DALI signal cables cannot exceed 300 m.
● Conversion between RS-485/RS-232/USB and DALI Interfaces
● Easy Deployment: The ID Code can be written by the RS-485 Interface
● Simplified Wiring Process
● Built-in DALI Power can be enabled or disabled using a Switch
● 1500 VDC Isolation
● ±4 ESD Protection for the RS-232/485/USB Data Line
● ±4 kV EFT Protection and ±2 kV Surge Protection for Power Line
● DIN-Rail Mounting
● Wide Operating Temperature Range: -25 °C ~ +75 °C