● 2.8" color LCD display; Fingerprint time attendance recorder with Mifare reader module
● Provides simple access control function.
● Supports 1,500 users with 2 fingerprint templates for each person (total 3,000 fingerprint
● Provides 3,000 cardholders and 100,000 events
● Conforms to ISO 14443A standard, supporting Mifare® card
● Unique ID or Block read format supported and programmable key value.
● Events can be retained for more than 10 years in case of power failure
● Built-in voice prompt function, easy to operate
● Supports setting function of daylight saving time (DST)
● Built-in USB-host interface to import/export data through USB flash drive
● Built-in USB-slave interface for connecting PC to upload/download
● Built-in one sensor to connect an exit button
● Built-in one relay to connect an external door lock.
● The device ACU-30 (with 2 relays) is optional for connecting an external lock and siren
● Provides function keys to set shift change automatically
● Provides the function to enroll the fingerprint templates from the device directly; No need the
external fingerprint enrollment device
● High security, using encryption with random code to save fingerprint characteristics
● Color LCD displays time, date, duty shift and shows cardholder English name and card
number after verification
● Quick and accurate fingerprint verification, supports 1:1 authentication & 1:N identification.
And audible voice prompts guiding users during verification process
● Provides 32 working shifts and 32 siren schedules.
● RTC ensures to provide correct date and time. Watchdog function secures system free from