• May connect 4 T2/Wiegand or RS-485 readers for door controlled.
• Provide 15,000 authorizations
• Provide 37,000 swipe card records
• Provide 1,000 hardware events.
• Duress card/code setting. When door opened in the emergency, control panel will send signal to control center at the same time for tracing and rescue.
• Provide 128 time zones and schedules
• 8 time conditional unlock door schedules per door, provide flexible management.
• Provide holiday schedules to current and next year. 100 sets per year.
• Three entry modes: card, card with password, input card number.
• Support card number with English alphabet, max. 13 characters.
• Blacklist to prevent unknown usage of lost card.
• Anti-Pass back function
• Able remote open or close door by software.
• Support interlock function
• Support various alarm functions, like door is not closed, forced open door and reader broken.
• Authorizations and swipe card records may save in the panel over 10 years after power off.
• Strengthen electromagnetic compatibility design, it compatibility with Surge test and EFT of EN55024.
• TCP/IP interface may connect with HAMS for access control management.
• Support passive and active TCP/IP communication.
(Door Sensor x 2、Exit Button x 2、 Case Sensor x 4)
4 Relay (Door Lock x 2、Alarm x 2)
Swipe Card Record
Power / Output Status / Comm.
Real Time Clock
IP tool setting
T2 / Wiegand x 4 or RS-485 X 1
DC 12V / 1A (excluding slave reader)
500mA (max. excluding slave reader)
-40˚C ~ 70˚C / -40˚F ~ 158˚F
20% ~ 80%(Non-condensing)
150mm(L) x 210mm(W) x 29mm(H)