HID Global Seal Tag transponders are ideal for sealing commercial containers – bags, bins or boxes – to prevent unauthorized access to contents while in storage or during distribution. Seal Tag units integrate powerful RFID chips with high durability components, and secure, tamper-evident fasteners. Access to a sealed container’s contents requires severing a tag’s cable tie or wire loop – or breaching of the container itself – providing clear evidence of tampering.
RAIN UHF Seal Tag closures can be identified from up to 26 ft (8 m), enabling entire loads of sealed containers to be read as trucks pass through stationary readers. HF Seal Tags can be identified and updated with handheld readers and ISO 15693 compatible NFC Type 5 (NFC-V) devices.
* RFID tags integrated into visually tamper-evident container seals
* Small and flexible to serve a wide range of applications
* Attaches quickly with integrated cable tie or wire loop
* Visual recognition of seal status, with option of RFID reader detection of seal security or breach
* HF 13.56 MHz version readable with ISO/IEC 15693 compatible devices including NFC
* Broadband RAIN UHF version for worldwide use at 860 to 960 MHz