EDGE EVO and VertX EVO networked access controllers offer an open and scalable development platform for the deployment of a wide range of access control functionality, including remote management options, real-time monitoring, report generation, and a powerful custom rules engine that enables the use of the system hardware for complimentary applications. The scalability of the EDGE EVO and VertX EVO controller platforms enable a comprehensive range of future access control functions that are interoperable with wireless locks and deliver enhanced security, such as implementations of highly advanced access rules, keypad door commands, and large-scale anti-passback.
Additionally, Vertx EVO controllers operate within the company’s Trusted Identity Platform (TIP). These components will enable this version and future revisions of the controller platforms to operate with fully trusted connections from host to controller to reader, substantially increasing security options for access control systems of the future.
* Advanced and highly customizable networked access control solution
* Brings intelligence and decision-making to the door
* Offers an open and scalable development platform for access control
* Provides remote management options, real-time monitoring, report generation and more
* Powerful custom rules engine that enables the use of system hardware for complimentary applications
* Developer Tool Kit with OPIN API offers expanded capacity and higher performance