Designed for small to medium businesses, the DTC1000 provides maximum efficiency in a sleek user-friendly design. This printer is virtually maintenance-free and prints full-color plastic ID and technology cards on a budget.
Take advantage of the built-in and optional features that suit your business:
* Dual-sided printing option provides more space for company or cardholder information and security features.
* Network your printer in seconds with optional Ethernet connectivity to access remotely and in networked card printing environments.
* The DTC1000 enables migration to contact and contactless smart cards (including HID iCLASS technology) or simple magstripe and prox cards with optional technology card encoders.
* Erase and rewrite eco-friendly feature makes the DTC1000 ideal for temporary ID cards, such as visitor badges.
* Prints on a variety of card thicknesses for simple loyalty cards to more sophisticated access control badges right out of the box, as thin as 9 mil up to 40 mil.
The DTC1000 adds a level of convenience to easily print what you need, including:
* Easy, all-in-one print ribbon and card cleaning cartridge simplifies the ribbon loading process.
* Built-in Swift ID badging application software enables you to create ID badges in seconds without having to install any additional software.
* Edge-to-edge printing in full-color or simple black and white.
* Economical half-panel ribbons to personalize pre-printed cards with a photo and bar code.
* Its intuitive design providing instant system status through color changing buttons.
* Industry''s first inline card printing and technology card encoding with one connection using USB or optional Ethernet connectivity.