Biometric access fingerprint reader with thermal sensor. Identifies the user by their fingerprint (unique and unrepeatable characteristic for each person).
This reader can be used in “Centralized systems” (MDS, CAC), "Stand-alone in network" or as a stand-alone reader.
Operating mode: 1 or 2 fingerprints per person.
- Connections for exit pushbutton and door sensor.
- Potential free relay for electric lock connection.
- 2 status signal LEDs: door open/closed.
- Seven segment 3-digit display.
- Infrared receiver for programming.
Stand-alone Access Control System. For installations where a simple access control is required, with no incidents record, to complement the audio/video door entry system and enable access to the building for residents, for example: offices, small businesses, garages.
Power supply: 12 Vdc.
Consumption without electric lock. 60 mA. max.
Relay contact: 2A (NA, NC).
Operating temperature: 0 ÷ +60 ºC
- Stand-alone: by master print or infrared remote keypad (for user authorization/cancellations) .
- Stand-alone in network : by master print, infrared remote keypad (for user authorization/cancellations) or by PC software corresponding to stand-alone controller
- Centralized: by PC software corresponding to the central unit installed.
Number of users:
- Stand-alone: 950 in 1 print mode / 630 in 2 prints per person mode.
- Stand-alone in network : 1000 in 1 or 2 prints per person mode.
- Centralized: MDS/CAC. 950 in 1 print mode / 630 in 2 prints per person mode.
Standalone Power supply: 12 Vac/Vdc
Weight: 0,725581 kg
Size of product when packed: 15x13,8x7 cm
EAN 13: 8424299069593