The new Dallmeier DF4920HD-DN/IR is a weather-proof HD network camera with automatic Day/Night switching and integrated infrared illumination. The camera provides real-time Full HD video (1080p/30) using the H.264 codec and supports resolutions up to 3-megapixel.
Unique IR lighting concept
As with its predecessor model, the DF4920HD-DN/IR disposes of a unique IR lighting concept: Contrary to most conventional IR cameras that use many small LEDs arranged circularly around the lens, the Dallmeier IR camera uses three large high-performance light-emitting diodes (semi-covert 850 nm high power LEDs). The camera thus achieves a very high irradiation output (up to a distance of 25m) and homogenous illumination even in the marginal areas.
Zoom, focus and iris control conveniently adjustable via web browser
Equipped with the new motorized varifocal lens the IR camera can now be installed even easier and faster. Setting the focal length as well as focusing can now be conveniently performed over the network. The efficient and highly precise stepping motor technology for the positioning of the lens system of the fast lens allows for a quick and exact adjustment of the focal length (zoom) and focus (incl. One-Push Autofocus) setting over the web browser.
In conjunction with the Digital Image Shift function, which provides for a subsequent digital fine alignment of the image section, a convenient and straightforward installation process of the camera is guaranteed.
Ideal for indoor and outdoor applications
Built into an IP66-rated weather-proof enclosure, the camera is designed for both indoor and for outdoor applications. The camera is operated via Power over Ethernet which allows for an easy, quick and cost-effective cabling and commissioning.
* 1/2.5" 5-megapixel CMOS image sensor
* Pure Digital Signal Processing
* Real-time Full HD video (1080p/30)
* Automatic Day/Night switching supported by integrated ambient light sensing and ICR1)-function
* Homogeneous IR (infrared) illumination provided by integrated semicovert 850 nm high power LEDs
* IR illumination range up to approx. 25 meters with a beam angle up to approx. 50 degrees
* Adjustable intensity of infrared illumination and Day/Night switching threshold level
* Minimum illumination 0 lux (with IR LED On)
* Motor-driven megapixel varifocal lens (F1.2 – F2.3 / 3 – 9 mm)
* Zoom, focus and iris control conveniently adjustable via web browser
* One-Push AF (Autofocus) with manual fine adjustment
* P-Iris control for an optimum image quality and significantly enhanced depth of field2)