The Dallmeier DF4910HD-DN/IR is a weather-proof 3-megapixel High-Definition camera with integrated infrared illumination. The Dallmeier IR camera convinces with its outstanding image quality, as it is equipped with innovative Cam_inPIX? technology, an Image Processing Technology developed by Dallmeier.
The DF4910HD-DN/IR provides real-time Full HD video (1080p/30) using the H.264 codec that is currently the most sophisticated standard for high-efficiency video compression. Besides a comprehensive set of automatic and manual image optimization functions and many other setting options, it features automatic Day/Night operation supported by integrated ambient light sensing, a removable IR cut filter (ICR) and an integrated homogeneous IR illumination provided by semi-covert 850 nm high power LEDs in order to meet even the most demanding of surveillance conditions.
Whereas conventional IR cameras use many small LEDs arranged circularly around the lens, the Dallmeier DF4910HD-DN/IR uses three large high-performance light-emitting diodes. The camera thus achieves a very high irradiation output, which means that even at a distance of 25 m details are still clearly recognisable. Additionally, integrated collimators provide for a highly even and homogenous illumination. They ensure that the marginal areas of an image are sufficiently illuminated.
The fast (large maximum aperture) and motor-driven megapixel varifocal lens (F1.0 / 2.8 – 11 mm) allows to adjust the focal length and the focus conveniently via web browser, and the function Digital Image Shift provides a subsequent digital fine alignment of the image section, thus ensuring a convenient and straightforward installation process.
Built into an IP66-rated weather-proof enclosure, the camera is designed both for indoor and for outdoor applications. The camera is operated via Power over Ethernet (PoE Class 0, IEEE 802.3af) which allows for an easy, quick and cost-effective installation. Like all Dallmeier IP cameras the IR camera is ONVIF compliant.
* 1/2.5" 5-megapixel CMOS image sensor with Cam_inPIX technology
* Automatic Day/Night switching supported by ambient light sensing and ICR function
* Homogeneous IR (infrared) illumination by semi-covert 850 nm high power LEDs
* Adjustable intensity of infrared illumination and Day/Night switching threshold level
* Minimum illumination 0 lux (with IR LED On)
* Motor-driven megapixel varifocal lens (Day/Night): F1.0 / 2.8 – 11 mm
* Focal length and focus conveniently adjustable via web browser
* Resolution: SD (up to D1), HD (720p, 1080p, 2MP, 3MP)