The Dahua Thermal Network Bullet camera combines an uncooled VOx Microbolometer sensor with an athermalized lens to produce long-range thermal images. The camera produces clear images in total darkness, and delivers usable images in fog, rain, and snow, offering truly covert surveillance without the need for external light. The camera offers a Fire Detection and Alarm feature that identifies an abnormal rise in temperature and sends an alert to warn of a potential fire. Dahua thermal cameras are ideal for forestry, border security, and industrial applications.
Dahua’s innovative ePoE technology offers a plug-and-play solution to transmit power and data over long distances via Ethernet or coaxial cables, reducing installation time and saving money. ePoE technology is a viable, cost-effective solution for extending transmission distances and for converting existing, coax-based analog systems into IP systems. For video security and surveillance installers, ePoE technology saves time and money by reducing overall cabling requirements, allowing for existing coax cable to be used, and minimizing the number of peripheral devices needed. For new installations, ePoE offers the ability to design long-distance applications without the need for additional repeaters.
- 400 x 300 VOx Uncooled Thermal Sensor Technology
- Athermalized Lens, Focus-free
- H.265 Video Compression
- 7.5 mm, 13 mm, or 25 mm Fixed Thermal Lens Options
- < 40 mK Thermal Sensitivity
- Intelligent Video System with Fire Detection and Alarm Functionality
- Enhanced Power and Data Transmission Distances (ePoE)
- Two (2) Alarm Inputs, Two (2) Alarm Outputs
- Support for PoE and Micro SD Memory Storage
- Designed for Extreme Temperature Environments
- IP67 Ingress Protection
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua Dealer)