Serial Device Server - STE211W, STE211
The serial to Ethernet wireless device server (STE211W) and serial to Ethernet device server(STE211) provide a bridging device to connect RS-232/RS-485 Serial Data communications to hardwired Ethernet networks or WiFi wireless networks. It connects serial devices such as PLC, alarm sensors and PTZ camera control to IP networks. Applications include industrial/factory automation, public safety, and surveillance systems. The Serial converter is built for use in light industrial environments, featuring a compact wall-mount design. It operates from 9-32VDC power supply voltages with terminal block connectors and is easy to configure through its web GUI interface.
▪ 1-port RS-232 + 1-port RS-422/485
▪ As a Server, supports 4 TCP Clients connection simultaneously.
▪ As a Client, supports connecting with 4 TCP Servers.
▪ Easy installation with Windows IP Search utility
▪ Web browser configuration
▪ Supports 802.11b/g/n and Ethernet, 2 IPs (STE211W)
▪ Watch Dog Function