The ITP-800A is an unmanaged, industrial grade, Fast Ethernet switch, with 8 x 10/100Base-TX Ethernet ports and is designed for industrial applications in harsh environments. The Ethernet ports utilize M12 connectors to ensure water-tight, robust connections and guarantee reliable operation against environmental disturbances such as vibration and shock. This switch is compliant with EN50155, covering operating temperature, power input voltage, surge, ESD, vibration, and shock, thus making it suitable for industrial applications in vehicle, rolling stock and factory automation.
▪ Use M12 connector anti vibration and shock for vehicle, rolling stock, and railway applications
▪ Build-in 2 bypass port to avoid one or more nodes power fail in a bus structure to collapse the network
▪ Redundant dual DC input power 12/24/48VDC (8.4~60VDC)
▪ Rugged metal, IP40 protection and fanless design
▪ Wide operating temperature -40~75°C
▪ CE, FCC, EN50155, EN50121-4 and EN45545-2 for railway certified
▪ Industrial Grade EMS, EMI, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4 certified