EN50155 Switch ITP-2204GTM
The ITP series models are managed, industrial grade, L2 Fast Ethernet switches that provide 22x 10/100Base-TX and 4x 10/100/1000Base-T(X) ports. The ITP switches use M12 connectors to ensure tight, robust connections and guarantee reliable connections against vibration and shock. These models are also compliant with EN50155, covering power input voltage, surge, EFT, ESD, vibration and shock, making these switches suitable for industrial applications, such as vehicle, rolling stock, or vessel. With a wide power input range of 24/48/72/96/110VDC (operating range 20 to 137.5VDC), this product series is especially suitable for rolling stock and track side installations.
▪ M12 and M23 fiber connector against vibration and shock, M12 X-code for Gigabit port
▪ STP, RSTP, MSTP, ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Protection Ring (ERPS) for redundant cabling
▪ Provides up to 5 instances that each supports μ-Ring, μ-Chain or Sub-Ring type for flexible uses.
(Please see CTC Union's μ-Ring white paper for more details)
▪ μ-Ring for Redundant Cabling, recovery time<10ms in 250 maximum devices
▪ Supports TTDP for train application
▪ Supports IEEE 1588 PTP V2 for precise time synchronization to operate in Ordinary-Boundary, Peer to Peer Transparent Clock, End to End Transparent Clock, Master, Slave mode by each port
▪ Provides SmartConfig for quick and easy mass Configuration Tool*
▪ Supports SmartView for Centralized Management*
*Please see Chapter 1- Software Management for more details