IQS-402XSM-4PH is an 1G/2.5G/10G managed Layer 2 Ethernet switch that supports power over Ethernet functions. It provides 4 ports of electrical 10M/100M/1G/2.5GBase-T via RJ-45s and with IEEE802.3at 30 watts per port, plus 2 ports SFP slots of 100M/1G/2.5G/10GBase-X which provide stable and reliable long-distance Ethernet transmission over optical fiber. Built to Industrial grade standards, the FANLESS design provides high MTBF in indoor environments of operating temperature from -10 to 60°C (14 to 160°F), and incorporates redundant 48VDC power input. With Din-Rail or wall mounting metal housings, these switches are perfect choices for heavy duty use in harsh environments, such as Industrial Factory Automation, Data Center Networking, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) and are also suitable for many military and utility market applications where environmental conditions exceed commercial product specifications.
These managed switches also support a wide variety of Ethernet Layer 2 functions, including CTC Union proprietary μ-Ring, ERPS, MSTP, RSTP and STP. They also support Layer 2 IGMP, VLAN, QoS, ACL, Security, IPv6, bandwidth control, and port mirroring. Additionally, these switches can also be managed by CTC Union''s SmartView™ Element Management System, which offers a user-friendly and centralized device management platform and provides administrators the ability to monitor and configure these connected switches remotely.
▪ 4x 10/100/1G/2.5GBase-T RJ-45+ 2x 1G/2.5G/10GBase-X SFP with 4x PoE, total 120W power budget
▪ Provides 3 ring instances that each can support μ-Ring, μ-Chain or Sub-Ring type for flexible uses.
▪ Supports up to 3 rings in one device
(Please see CTC Union''s μ-Ring white paper for more details and more topology application)
▪ DHCP Server/Client/Relay/Snooping/Snooping option 82/Relay option 82
▪ QoS, Traffic classification QoS, CoS, bandwidth control for Ingress and Egress, Storm Control, DiffServ
▪ IEEE802.1q VLAN, MAC based VLAN, IP subnet based VLAN, Protocol based VLAN, VLAN translation, GVRP, MVR
▪ Dynamic IEEE 802.3ad LACP Link Aggregation, Static Link Aggregation
▪ IGMP snooping V1/V2/V3, IGMP Filtering/ Throttling, IGMP query, IGMP proxy reporting, MLD snooping V1/V2
▪ Flexibility security: Port based and MAC based IEEE802.1X, RADIUS, ACL, TACACS+, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/SSH v2
▪ Software upgrade via TFTP and HTTP, redundant firmware to avoid upgrade failure
▪ RMON, MIB II, Port mirroring, Event syslog, DNS, NTP, SNTP, IEEE802.1ab LLDP
▪ Supports IPv6 Telnet server /ICMP v6
▪ CLI, Web based management, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, Telnet server for management