IGS-2408SM is industrial grade, hardened design, managed L2+ switch, equipped with 24 (10/100/1000BaseTX) RJ-45 ports plus 8 dual speed (100/1000Base-X) SFP fiber optical slots, thus providing up to 32 ports of Ethernet connectivity. IGS series models are available with redundant power supplies (2 AV, 2 DC, AC + DC) and can be rack mounted in 19-inch EIA standard rack. IGS Series are certified with many industrial-grade standards and are ideal for deployments in harsh environments to deliver mission-critical network services. The managed Ethernet switch is an ideal solution of Industrial automation, smart city & surveillance, Intelligent traffic control systems and production automation applications.
▪ Redundant isolated 24/48VDC, or/and isolated 110/220VAC power inputs
▪ STP, RSTP, MSTP, ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection ▪ Switching (ERPS) for network redundancy
▪ Provides 5 instances each can support μ-Ring, μ-Chain or Sub-Ring for flexible networking applications
▪ μ-Ring redundancy, recovery time <20ms in 250 devices
▪ Supports IEEE 1588 PTP V2 for precise time synchronization to operate in Ordinary-Boundary, Peer to ▪ Peer Transparent Clock, End to End Transparent Clock, Master, Slave mode by each port
▪ Provides SmartConfig for quick and easy mass Configuration*
▪ Supports SmartView for Centralized Management*