CTC Industrial Rackmount PoE (Power over Ethernet) Switch IGS-2408SM-24PH is a hardened designed L2 managed Ethernet switch with PoE⁺/PSE for rigorous demands of centralized and critical applications. IGS-2408SM-24PH supports 24x 10/100/1000BaseTX PoE/ PoE⁺ ports, plus 8 dual speed (100/1000Base-X) SFP fiber optical slots, thus providing up to 32 ports total for Ethernet connectivity. IGS-2408SM-24PH is an ideal solution for applications in Smart City, surveillance, Intelligent traffic control systems and production automation applications.
IGS-2408SM-24PH supports up to 24 PoE/PoE⁺ (IEEE 802.3af/IEEE 802.3at) ports which provide 15.4/30watts power output per port for connecting with heavy-duty industrial PoE devices, such as PTZ IP surveillance cameras, high-performance wireless access points, digital signage and IP phones. The IGS-2408SM-24PH is designed especially for harsh outdoor cabinet applications with 4kV surge protection to ensure the uninterrupted reliability of PoE systems.
IGS-2408SM-24PH provides up to 10KB jumbo frame support, a 32K MAC address table and 4MB memory packet buffer. The switch also supports Link Aggregation (Dynamic IEEE 802.3ad LACP) with up to 16 trunk group (maximum 8 port per group) to increase bandwidth for providing high performance quick transfers of large amounts video, voice and data across a network.
IGS-2408SM-24PH supports a variety of Ethernet ring redundancy functions, including STP/ RSTP/MSTP/ERPS and enhanced -Ring/ -Chain/Sub-Ring that provides less than 50ms recovery time with 250 nodes. Isolated power inputs also help to increase system reliability and the availability of your network backbone.
▪ 24x 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 + 8x 100/1000Base-X SFP with 24x PoE⁺
▪ Maximum up to 24x IEEE 802.3af / 802.3at PoE⁺ output, 30W per port, 400W PoE power budget in total
▪ Redundant dual input power 48VDC (44~57VDC)
▪ Rugged metal, IP30 protection & Fanless design
▪ UL60950-1, EN60950-1, CE, FCC, Rail Traffic EN50121-4 certified
▪ Heavy industrial grade EMS, EMI, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4 certified
▪ 4KV surge protection for RJ45 and SFP ports
▪ STP, RSTP, MSTP, ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection ▪ Switching (ERPS) for network redundancy
▪ Provides 5 instances each can support -Ring, -Chain or ▪ Sub-Ring for flexible networking applications
▪ u-Ring redundancy, recovery time <50ms in 250 devices
▪ DHCP Server/Client/Relay/Snooping/Relay option 82
▪ QoS, Traffic classification QoS, CoS, bandwidth control for Ingress and Egress, Storm Control, DiffServ
▪ IEEE 802.1q VLAN, MAC based VLAN, IP subnet based VLAN, ▪ Protocol based VLAN, VLAN translation, GVRP, MVR
▪ Dynamic IEEE 802.3ad LACP Link Aggregation, Static Link Aggregation
▪ IGMP snooping V1/V2/V3, IGMP Filtering/ Throttling, IGMP query, IGMP proxy reporting, MLD snooping V1/V2
▪ Flexibility security: Port based and MAC based IEEE 802.1X, RADIUS, ACL, TACACS+, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/SSH v2
▪ Software upgrade via TFTP and HTTP, redundant firmware to avoid in case of upgrade failure
▪ Supports IEEE 1588 PTP V2 for precise time synchronization to operate in Ordinary-Boundary, Peer to ▪ Peer Transparent Clock, End to End Transparent Clock, Master, Slave mode by each port
▪ RMON, MIB II, Port mirroring, Event syslog, DNS, NTP 4.0, SNTP, IEEE 802.1ab LLDP
▪ CLI, Web based management, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, Telnet/SSH server for management
▪ Supports Modbus/TCP protocols for management
▪ Provides SmartConfig for quick and easy mass Configuration*
▪ Supports SmartView for Centralized Management*
*Please see Chapter 1- Software Management for more details