ITP-1204GTM-12PH is a managed, industrial grade, L2 Fast Ethernet PoE (Power over Ethernet) switch that provides 12x 10/100Base-TX and 4x 10/100/1000Base-T(X) ports. Up to 12 IEEE 802.3at compliant PoE plus ports are classified as power source equipment (PSE) and provide up to 30 watts of power per port with a maximum power budget of 120W. Housed in rugged wall mountable enclosures, this switch is designed for IEEE 802.3af/at compliant powered devices (PDs), such as surveillance cameras, wireless access points, and IP phones. The PoE switch uses M12 connectors to ensure tight, robust connections and guarantee reliable connections against vibration and shock. This model is also compliant with EN50155, covering power input voltage, surge, EFT, ESD, vibration and shock, making this switch suitable for industrial applications, such as vehicle, rolling stock, or vessel. With a wide power input range of 24/48/72/96/110VDC (operating range 20 to 137.5VDC), this product series is especially suitable for rolling stock and track side installations.
▪ M12 and M23 connector against vibration and shock, M12 X-code for Gigabit port
▪ Cable diagnostics, identifies opens/shorts distance
▪ STP, RSTP, MSTP, ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Protection Ring (ERPS) for redundant cabling
▪ Provides up to 5 instances that each supports μ-Ring, μ-Chain or Sub-Ring type for flexible uses.
(Please see CTC Union''s μ-Ring white paper for more details)
▪ μ-Ring for Redundant Cabling, recovery time<10ms in 250 maximum devices
▪ Supports TTDP for train application
▪ Supports IEEE 1588 PTP V2 for precise time synchronization to operate in Ordinary-Boundary, Peer to Peer Transparent Clock, End to End Transparent Clock, Master, Slave mode by each port
▪ Provides SmartConfig for quick and easy mass Configuration Tool*
▪ Supports SmartView for Centralized Management*