IGS-812SM is a managed industrial grade GbE L2+ switches with 16/8 10/100/1000Base-T ports and 4/12 GbE/100M Ethernet SFP ports that provide stable and reliable Ethernet transmission. Housed in rugged DIN rail or wall mountable enclosures, these switches are designed for harsh environments, such as industrial networking, security automation applications, intelligent transportation systems (ITS) and are also suitable for many military and utility market applications where environmental conditions exceed commercial product specifications. Standard operating temperature range models (-10 to 60°C) and wide operating temperature range models (-40 to 75°C) fulfill the special needs of industrial automation applications.
▪ Provides 5 instances that each can support μ-Ring, μ-Chain or Sub-Ring type for flexible uses. Supports up to 5 rings in one device
(Please see CTC μ-Ring white paper for more details and more topology application)
▪ μ-Ring for Redundant Cabling, recovery time<10ms in 250 devices
▪ Supports IEEE 1588 PTP V2 for precise time synchronization to operate in Ordinary-Boundary, Peer to Peer Transparent Clock, End to End Transparent Clock, Master, Slave mode by each port
▪ Provides SmartConfig for quick and easy mass Configuration
▪ Supports SmartView for Centralized Management