EN50155 PoE Switch ITP-800-8PH24
The ITP-800-8PH24 is an unmanaged, Fast Ethernet, PoE switch, that provides 8 or 6 x 10/100Base-TX PoE+ Ethernet ports. The Ethernet switch is designed for industrial applications in harsh environments with Ethernet ports that utilize M12 connectors to ensure water-tight, robust connections and guarantee reliable operation against environmental disturbances such as vibration and shock. The ITP-800-8PH24 Ethernet switch is compliant with EN50155, covering operating temperature, power input voltage, surge, ESD, vibration, and shock, thus making these switches suitable for industrial applications in vehicle, rolling stock and factory automation.
▪ Use M12/M23 connector anti vibration and shock for vehicle, rolling stock, and railway applications
▪ 24/48VDC (20~57VDC) redundant dual input power with built-in very high efficiency (97~98%) to boost PoE output voltage to 50VDC
▪ Regulated PoE output voltage (50VDC) to stabilize PoE device, and guarantee delivery PoE power distance to 100 meters
▪ Wide operating temperature -40~75°C
▪ CE, FCC, EN50155 and EN50121-4 for railway certified
▪ Industrial Grade EMS, EMI, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4 certified