IPS-G803SM is a managed industrial grade Gigabit Ethernet switch that is designed to meet the demands of power substation systems and is fully compliant with the requirement of IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613. The switch provides a variety of redundant functions to increase the reliability of your communications system, including redundant and isolated power supplies (24/48 VDC) and 110/220 VDC/VAC). The managed Ethernet functions include STP/RSTP/MSTP/ITU-T G.8032 ERPS and multiple μ-Ring for redundant cabling, layer 2 Ethernet IGMP, VLAN, QoS, ACL, Security, IPv6, bandwidth control, port mirroring, cable diagnostic and Green Ethernet. Housed in rugged DIN rail or wall mountable enclosures, these switches are designed for harsh environments, such as power substation networks. The series product can be managed centrally and conveniently by CTC Union''s SmartView™ Element Management System or other third party SNMP managers.
▪ Redundant isolated low voltage 24/48VDC, or/and isolated High voltage AC/DC (110/220 VAC/VDC ) power inputs
▪ Wide Operating Temperature -40~85°C
▪ DIN Rail mounting or wall mounting
▪ IP30 rugged metal housing, Fanless
▪ Cable diagnostic, Measuring cable normal or broken point distance
▪ Supports IEEE 1588 PTP V2 for precise time synchronization to operate in Ordinary-Boundary, Peer to Peer Transparent Clock, End to End Transparent Clock, Master, Slave mode by each port
▪ Provides 5 instances that each can support μ-Ring, μ-Chain or Sub-Ring type for flexible uses.
(Please see CTC Union μ-Ring white paper for more details and more topology application)
▪ μ-Ring for Redundant Ethernet Ring, recovery time<10ms in 250 units
▪ Provides SmartConfig for quick and easy mass Configuration Tool*
▪ Supported by SmartView for Centralized Management*