Comart released its PC-based DVR solution capture card that records up to full HD video data. It supports HD-SDI video input and a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 and 1,280 x 720. The DVR offers a total of 120 fps with 1,080p resolution, 30 fps per channel for 4 channels and 15 fps per channel for 8 channels.
In addition, it provides SDK for application developers and remote control through CMS programs. Other features include data communication and watch dog functions.
* HDCAP-240S : Supports Full HD 8ch, Video Input MCX 8ea
* Support HD-SDI Input (SMPTE 292M)
* Uncompressed Crystal Clear Live Display
* H.264 Codec (S/W Based)
* Various Functions via Pillar Application (Server, CMS)
* Data Communication
* Watch Dog Function
* SDK(Software Development Kit) Available for Application Developers