With the AXIS P14 Series, customers can choose from camera models with a wide range of resolutions from HDTV 1080p to 4K including integrated features for efficient and reliable video surveillance such as built-in IR, remote zoom and focus, a built-in slot for micro SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards and I/O connectors for interfacing with external devices.
The AXIS P14 Series Network Cameras offer easy installation with remote zoom and focus for fine tuning from a computer. Furthermore, they are all equipped with a compact low-weight casing and an integrated bracket for wall or ceiling mount. To further simplify installation, a wide range of mounting accessories such as pole and corner mounts are available.
All AXIS P14 Series camera models are outdoor-ready and tailored to meet most price/performance demands:
AXIS P1405-E/-LE with HDTV 1080p, day and night, DC-iris with remote zoom and focus, AXIS P1405-LE with built-in IR
AXIS P1425-E/-LE with HDTV 1080p, day and night, P-iris with remote zoom and focus, I/O connectors, AXIS P1425-LE with OptimizedIR
AXIS P1427-E/-LE with 5 MP resolution, day and night, P-Iris with remote zoom and focus, I/O connectors, AXIS P1427-LE with OptimizedIR
AXIS P1428-E with 4K (3840x2160) resolution, day and night, P-iris with remote zoom and focus, I/O connectors
Additional features of the new AXIS P14 Series cameras include:
* Support for video motion detection, AXIS Camera Application Platform enabling the installation of additional intelligent video applications
* IP66 and NEMA 4X ratings, ensuring protection against dust, rain and snow
* Built-in slot for micro SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards for storing recordings locally
* Highest degree of security, including HTTPS encrypted video streams that do not affect performance, and IPv6 support in addition to IPv4
* Power over Ethernet (PoE) support offering greater convenience and easier installation
* Built-in highly efficient 850nm infra-red LEDs
* OptimizedIR, a patented and power-efficient LED technology that provides an adaptable angle of IR illumination
* Axis Corridor Format