The CIR-15 PIR motion sensor is designed to provide detection of criminal intrusion through door frames and window frames into a protected area. Upon detection of intrusion, the CIR-15 automatically generates an alarm signal via a NC relay contact.The sensor also provides a tamper contact output. The unit is immune to interferences produced by small animals. The unit is compact, easy to install and maintain, and enclosed in an attractive housing. The unit can be wall-mounted by means of a bracket.
- Dual element PIR detector.
- Solid wall-mount curtain detection pattern.
- Selectable mode of operation according to mounting height: (2.5-3.5) meters or(3.5-5) meters.
- Possibility of mounting with detection pattern directed horizontally instead of downward. (Detection range in this case is 8 meters)
- Selectable sensitivity
- Disabling of LED indicators if required
- Modification of detection pattern starting position.
- 10...15 V DC operation