The Gallagher Controller 6000 manages access control and security functions, as well as physically enforcing business rules, being aware of its environment, communicating with other systems nearby and making enriched access decisions based on variables from these systems.
Key features include:
· Dial-up capability for the support of remote sites and off-site alarm monitoring can be enabled through the connection of the Gallagher Dialler
· Peer-to-peer communications with any Gallagher Controller over a LAN/WAN for monitoring, back-up and control – independently of the Command Centre
· 80,000 events and 500,000 card records (approximately) are supported for access control functions
· Communication with the Gallagher Command Centre using TCP/IP – a world standard network and Internet transmission protocol – over an Ethernet network
· Supports downloadable code for software upgrades.