WoMaster has launched an innovative Embedded Smart City Box for city IP surveillance applications
Being a pioneer in developing an efficient and cost-saving solution, WoMaster has launched an innovative one of a kind Embedded Smart City Box for city video-surveillance.
The SCB1000/1200 series are fully integrated and embedded communication systems within an IP67 box for Smart City and Industrial Internet of Thing (IIoT) applications. It is protected by IP67 waterproof enclosure, and cable gland connectors for Gigabit 802.3bt ultra PoE /802.3at PoE plus ports, Fiber SFP, Serial, Voice, DI, DO. It is greatly flexible with different power in/out sources, internal USB, SD, Ethernet and mCPIe socket for wireless expansion. Comparing with traditional cabinet, the SCB1000/1200 series save you a lot of time and effort to assembly the power source, different media interfaces, wireless expansion, and software test and system adjustments. With the embedded ready to use Smart City Box, system integrators can easily install the box on roadside power tower, street light or wall mount on the wall/roof in the field.
■ System Requirements:
Smart city surveillance/IOT solution requires to be installed in outdoor environment, such as street light, traffic light, or wall/roof in the field. In Surveillance, the system needs to connect and power PoE cameras, with fiber or LTE as uplink path. The audio interface is needed for microphone and speaker, to collect local voice and also alarm warning. Different power sources must be supported such as street light, solar panel and batteries. The integration and installation is a huge task therefore an easy and safe batch configuration is a must. Management and cyber security level is as critical as the application.
■ Key Features:
- Full system integration with IP67 enclosure for outdoor applications
- 4 high power PoE with management to connect to cameras
- 1 Giga WAN port for network, USB for configuration and SD slot for storage
- Audio interface to connect the Speaker and Microphone
- Fiber uplink with ERPS Ring support to provide network resilience
- LTE and WiFi support as hot spot
- local RS232 interface and Lora support for IOT devices
- Flexibility power input source including AC or DC power input, two external 24V DC output and optional PV input for solar panels
WoMaster Group is an international group with over 20 years of industrial market experience. We provide rugged products with customer oriented support for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, waste water, intelligent transportation and IP surveillance. WoMaster product range includes Industrial Networking and Computing products.