Panacom Launches the MDR04E 4ch Mini-DVR - The MDR04E incorporates the fan-less DVR technology into a compact, lightweight, and sleek device!
July 13, 2009 - Panacom Technology Corporation has officially unveiled the latest addition to its growing family of stand-alone digital video recorders (DVRs), the MDR04E Fanless 4-Channel Mini-DVR. The MDR04E primarily possesses all the fundamental features of an independent system but its minimalistic dimensions and airy weight make it viable for contemporary space-conservation.
- Space-Saving and Stylish
The MDR04E de-clutters messy work areas with its minimalistic size "18cm(W)x4cm(H)x12.5cm(H)". Furthermore, it is lightweight and can be easily be appended to a standard monitor for a DVR-combo configuration.
- Fan-less Operation
Panacom has integrated its renowned fan-less system into the MDR04E. Lessening mechanical components and adopting the high reliability military grade Tantalum Capacitor increments to product longevity, alleviates fan-failure issues, requires less maintenance, and ultimately substantiates a virtually silent operation.
- High Recording and Display Resolution Capability
Video acquisition is done through the half-D1 technique and display via a direct VGA output with 1280*1024 pixels.
- User-Friendly Graphic Interface
The device integrates an on-screen display menu that is straightforward, easy-to-learn, and has a user-friendly graphic interface.
- Uncomplicated Back-Panel Connectivity
Adhering to convenience and simplicity, the MDR04E back-panel houses only the key connection ports. A breakout cable couples to video and audio inputs and outputs.
- Multilayer Authentication Security Configuration
Multilayer authentication safeguards the system against unauthorized access.
- On-Demand Recording Operation
The configurable system lends itself to on-demand scheduling for autonomous video recording on each channel.
- Customizable Casing and Labeling
Aside from its generally miniature frame, the MDR04E is available in an unconventional color palette. The color scheme provides users with an option between the standard black casing and the more striking shades of red, blue, or yellow. Additionally, custom-labeling is also available for customers to have an array of flexible choices to suit your needs.
- MJPEG video compression format
- Single VGA video output port
- Display division can be set to single / sequence / split (1/4)
- Simplistic breakout cable with 4 BNC video-out, 1 BNC video-in, 1 RCA each for audio-out and audio-in connectors
- Display resolution of 64－448 for NTSC and 64－544 for PAL
- Display frame rate of 120fps for NTSC and 100fps for PAL
- Recording resolution of 64－224 for NTSC and 64－272 for PAL
- Recording frame rate of 60fps for NTSC and 50fps for PAL (with auto balance mode)
- －able (continuous / scheduled / motion detection) recording mode
- Configurable (high / normal / low) recording quality
- －able (time / event) search mode
- Single USB mouse port
- Single USB 2.0 port for firmware －s and data backup
- Single Expandable hard drive storage of up to 1TB (2.5” SATA HDD)
- Optional IR remote controller and IR extender
- Optional VESA mounting
- Power supply input range of 100-240VAC (50-60Hz)
- Output voltage of 12V (3A)
Sales and Queries
The MDR04E is readily orderable and customer-specified labels are promptly accommodated. For questions, purchases, and specialized requirements, please contact: