Texim Industrial LoRa Gateway
- Smart Industry, Smart Utility, and Smart City applications.
- Equip with a WiFi uplink port for connecting the modbus devices to local network or control center wirelessly.
- Embedded an 8-channel LoRa gateway module for connecting with multiple LoRa nodes.
- LoRaWAN Compliance gateway, forward received LoRa packets to external public network server, or internal private network server.
- Integrate with 802.11n/ac 2T2R 2.4G/5GHz WiFi; Provide multiple (8+8 SSIDs for privilege group devices or users.
- 4*GE LAN port with tag based and port based VLANs easily to group control and relocate traffic pattern.
- Equip with RS232/RS485 interface for Modbus RTU and various serial communication protocol, and DI/DO for device triggering or event reporting.
- Fully protocol with NAT/Routing compatible with most IP network.
- Firewall with SPI and IPS function prevent hacker attacking and enhance network efficiency.
- SNMP, Telnet CLI, and TR-069 for administrator to manage system.
- QoS and Bandwidth management for optimal bandwidth usage.
- Seamless power failover between redundant DC 12V~48V wide range power input.