Texim Outdoor LoRa Gateway
- Smart Utility, Smart City, and other long range low data rate outdoor access applications.
- Embedded an 8-channel LoRa gateway module for connecting with multiple LoRa nodes;
- LoRaWAN Compliance gateway, forward received LoRa packets to external public network server, or internal private network server.
- Provide WiFi uplink function for connecting to a wireless network just like connected to a wired WAN or cellular WAN connection.
- WiFi Compliance 802.11ac/n 2T2R(5G/2.4GHz); Multiple (8) SSIDs for privilege group devices or users.
- Fully protocol with NAT/Routing compatible with most IP network.
- Firewall with SPI and IPS function prevent hacker attacking and enhance network efficiency.
- SNMP, Telnet CLI, and TR-069 for administrator to manage system.
- IP67-rated enclosure with excellent dust/rain proof, anti-UV and robust pole / wall mounting kit.
- Lowered deployment cost with integrated Power over Ethernet for areas where power source is unavailable.