The Access Control Manager (ACM) system
The Access Control Manager (ACM) system is an IT-friendly Physical Access Control System (PACS) for enterprise-class installations. It’s a complete solution that is designed to help you focus on securing your people, property, and assets while giving you the flexibility to respond to alerts wherever you are.
The ACM system is equipped with a full set of standard features and integrates with IT and human resources solutions, reducing the risk of duplicate data entry.
- Event and alarm management
- Global anti-passback, linkages, actions, and synchronization (replication) of access information
- Timed access (temporary cardholder authorization)
- Role-based authorizations and policy enforcement
- Graphical floor plans and maps
- Mustering (emergency tracking and reporting)
- Priority door action
- Hardware configuration templates
- Hardware status dashboard
- Biometric, wireless lock, and intrusion panel integrations
- Door event management and video verification with Avigilon Control Center software integration