Ajax DoorProtect Plus
Wireless opening detector notifies of first signs of intrusion into the room through the door or window. It is installed even on roof windows which can be left open when leaving the house.
Principle of operation
The device detects the door or window being opened by means of British-made hi-end reed switches on which the magnetic field acts. It can operate in the transmitter mode, sending a signal from the wired sensor to the hub.
The device protects even windows left open for ventilation. The accelerometer registers changes in vertical slope angle, bangs or vibration and sends an alarm to the hub.
- Communication protocol: Jeweller (868.0−868.6 MHz)
- Hub to device polling period: 12-300 s
- Alarm notification speed time: less than 150 ms
- Operating range: up to 1,200 m (3,940 ft) in open space
- Battery life: up to 7 years
- Distance to magnet: up to 1 cm (0.4 in) small magnet, up to 2 cm (0.8 in) big magnet
- Tilt sensor activation threshold: 5°
- Additional input for wired detectors: available
- Use: indoors
- Tamper protection: available