Wireless combined motion and glass break detector. The device helps to secure the room from intruders entering through doors and windows and monitors the current state of the glass.
Principle of operation
The device combines the functions of two detectors — motion detector and glass break detector. It detects motion in the room at a distance of up to 12 m and registers broken glass at a distance of up to 9 m from the window.
The device detects motion even in hot climates by means of temperature compensation. It filters false alarms caused by thunder, dogs barking or the sound of passing trucks.
- Communication protocol: Jeweller (868.0−868.6 MHz)
- Hub to device polling period: 12-300 s
- Alarm notification speed time: less than 150 ms
- Operating range: up to 1,200 m (3,940 ft) in open space
- Battery life: up to 5 years
- Option to ignore pets: weight up to 20 kg (44 lb), height up to 50 cm (19.7 in)
- Movement detection distance: up to 12 m (39.4 ft)
- Glass break detection distance: up to 9 m (29.5 ft)
- Use: indoors
- Detection angle: 88.5° horizontal, 80° vertical
- Tamper protection: available