Wireless access control takes centre-stage at Intersec Dubai 2015, thanks to ASSA ABLOY
Source: Thomas Schulz
Dubai, January 18–20 2015 – The global leader in door opening solutions exhibits the latest wireless access control innovations from Aperio?, SMARTair? and CLIQ? in Hall 2, Stand G12.
Chris Bone, Vice President Access Control Solutions at ASSA ABLOY EMEA, says: “The key advantage of wireless access products is that they allow you to get farther into a building, adding more locks throughout. Our SMARTair? product line is built for standalone, smaller projects. Aperio? integrates with other installed security technologies, such as CCTV or an energy management system. The CLIQ? electromechanical locking cylinders range is as extensive as its many areas of practical use, from lifts and entrance gates to mailbox systems and filing cabinets. Each product range targets improved site security and a better user experience.”
Highlights of ASSA ABLOY showcase in Hall 2, Stand G12 include:
- The global Aperio? range, which now features battery-powered locks, cylinders, and escutcheons for online or offline integration into new or existing access control systems.
- Over 12 leading access control manufacturers will showcase successful Aperio? integrations at their own stands, including S2, RS2, Tyco, Galaxy, Gallagher, G4S, Nedap, Genetec, Tdsi, ACS, and Pacom.
- SMARTair? Genesis from ASSA ABLOY’s TESA brand, an affordable, out-the-box wireless access control system designed for small premises. SMARTair? enabled organizations can secure and manage up to 30 doors in a wireless access control system via －-on-card.
- With the new SMARTair? Web manager, facilities managers can configure an access control system, remotely unlock doors, view what is happening in the facility and much more, from wherever they are in the world.
- The latest CLIQ? system eCLIQ from ASSA ABLOY′s IKON brand, with battery-powered keys and electronic cylinders that can be fitted to doors without making extra alterations, and are maintenance-free for up to 200,000 operating cycles.
- The system offers a very high security standard, accelerated communication speeds, and improved energy management, which reduces business overheads considerably.
Chris Bone, Vice President Access Control Solutions at ASSA ABLOY EMEA, adds: “ASSA ABLOY remains at the forefront of the wireless access control industry by meeting customer demands for enhanced security, delivering cost and energy savings with our ranges of battery-powered devices, and ensuring our wireless locks are always easy to install.”
To see all the latest technologies from ASSA ABLOY—including Aperio?, SMARTair? and CLIQ?—visit Intersec Dubai, Hall 2, Stand G12.