TF1600, the IP-based fingerprint identification terminal for access control and time management, is designed for rugged outdoor application, especially for extreme weather environment ranging from - 40℃ to 45℃. Moreover, embedded with the latest firmware, TF1600 supports ZKAccess3.5 management software which has versatile features and powerful functions.
With regard to appearance of TF1600, its cover above the fingerprint sensor protects the sensor from the light and dust. Though there's no keypad available on TF1600, users can be registered on the device by the Master Card since it is integrated with 125KHz proximity card reader. It can also complete the enrollment through connecting with ZKAccess3.5 software by Ethernet.
* Fingerprint Capacity: 1,500; Card Capacity: 10,000; Log Capacity:30,000
* Supports ZKAccess3.5 management software
* Communication: TCP/IP, RS485, Wiegand in & out
* Full access control features
* IP65 rated waterproof and weatherproof structure
* Resistance to Cold Environment
* Operating Temperature: -40℃~ 45℃ (- 40°F~113°F)
* Sleek and slim design for narrow space