Wavestore V-Series NVRs deliver an enterprise recording, management and control solution for large size projects that demand mission-critical reliability. Typically, at least 128 network cameras can be connected to each NVR, which are supplied with pre-installed Wavestore’s Video Management Software (VMS). Throughput of 1,200Mbits/sec is provided with multiple network interfaces to segregate incoming and outgoing network traffic. Ports can be bonded to provide fault-tolerance and maintain high-performance at all times.
Housed in a rack mountable 2U case, V-Series NVRs come complete with dual power supply as standard and can accommodate up to 12 x 3.5” hot swappable hard drives to provide up to 120TB of storage. This can deliver more than 45 days continuous real-time recording from 128 Full HD cameras with RAID5 redundancy.
- Pre-installed with Wavestore’s highly secure VMS embedded into its Linux Operating System (OS)
- Compatible with all Wavestore VMS levels
- Up to 4096bit encryption with comprehensive cyber-security package provided as standard
- EcoStore ready
- HyperRAID ready
- Fully ONVIF conformant and truly open-platform
- Compatible with the world’s leading camera brands and video formats, including H.265, H.264, MJPEG, MPEG-4, MxPEG and JPEG2000
- Compatible with a wide range of camera technology including UHD, 4K, HD, 360° fisheye, panoramic, thermal, HD over analogue and analogue.
- Client-side 360-degree camera dewarping and the ability to create multiple virtual cameras from a single video stream
- Comprehensive third-party integration capability across Intelligent Video Analytics, Access Control, Intruder Detection and other technologies
- Powerful events & metadata engine
- View live and recorded video on the same screen at the same time
- Group up to 255 Wavestore NVRs/HVRs together for centralised control and management
- Instantaneous logarithmic scrub-bar and SmartSearch
- Three-click evidential export in a host of popular container formats
- Lip-synchronised audio