Audiolog is an advanced, digital multimedia recording, retrieval, and quality assurance solution designed to enhance the performance of emergency response, public safety, and control room operations. Audiolog offers superior reliability in mission-critical environments, along with flexible, easy-to-use functionality that can help your agency, department, or organization meet the demands of NG9-1-1 by:
* Capturing audio, video, text, screen data, telematics, photos, and related data, such as telephone numbers and locations, from a variety of sources.
* Live monitoring public safety answering point (PSAP) interactions to help ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
* Reconstructing incident scenarios to understand the chain of events.
* Protecting captured interactions from unauthorized access and tampering.
* Evaluating and enhancing call taker, dispatcher, and manager performance at PSAPs.
* Documenting and reporting results efficiently.
Audiolog is part of the Impact 360 for Public Safety suite of workforce optimization solutions from Verint Systems. Impact 360 for Public Safety combines multimedia recording, searching, playback, and storage with functionality for quality assurance, incident investigation and analysis, speech analytics, workload forecasting, staff scheduling, employee coaching and training, and citizen surveys to help agencies and public safety answering points enhance performance, minimize liability, and meet new challenges arising from Next-Generation 9-1-1.