The plug and play EC10 (Coax Leveraged Ethernet Extended Reach) unmanaged switch makes the modernization to IP devices (IoT) simple, secure and cost-effective. When paired with the EC Adapters, this powerful enterprise-grade switch delivers fast Ethernet and PoE+ over Coax cable with up to 3,000ft (915m) reach – that’s 10Xs the reach of standard Ethernet switches.
With the EC10, customers are taking full advantage of Modern LAN principles, protecting existing infrastructure assets, and eliminating any need to rip/replace the established Coax cabling. The EC10 unmanaged switch optimizes network design with advanced interoperability and easy integration into the overall LAN creating a secure, robust path for IP endpoints.
- Accelerate your return on investment by reducing infrastructure costs
- Simplify your IP modernization, collapsing planning and deployment time
- Eliminate infrastructure barriers, risks, disruption, and costs
- Create a robust plug-and-play IP platform that is easy to deploy and manage
- Be environmentally responsible during your IP upgrades
Speed, Reach and Power
EC10 delivers 100Mbps symmetrical (full-duplex) and PoE+ (30W) over Coax with 3,000ft (915m) reach, providing substantial power to support bandwidth-demanding IP endpoints easily and reliably.
EC10 comes preconfigured and ready to deploy, making modernization to IP quick and efficient in organizations of every size. Modernizing multiple sites is greatly simplified with a repeatable, predictable and scalable deployment methodology across every location.