Nedap's wireless vehicle detection sensors efficiently measure parking occupancy. Sensors mounted in the surface of individual parking spots detect vehicle presence and send that information to a central server.
Parking occupancy information can be used to guide motorists to available parking spaces, to increase traffic flow in cities and decrease pollution. Parking utilization and enforcement efficiency are optimized.
SENSIT technology can easily be implemented into any existing car park management system and rapid deployment is guaranteed. The SENSIT IR is a vehicle detection sensor featured with dual detection technology allowing for vandal proof installation into a parking space.
Available in black and yellow.
* Wireless detection and communication
* Easy installation without wiring
* Efficient car park occupancy measurement and overstay detection
* Flexible integration with parking applications
* Dual detection (infrared and earth magnetic field)
* Vandal proof mounting