uPASS is a groundbreaking UHF reader for hands-free building access. uPASS Access reads normal access badges at a distance of up to 2 meters. The perfect solution for doors that require convenience and security, such as office doors, high volume entrances, and disabled access. This ultra small reader is designed to mount on standard door mullions and is easy to integrate with any type of security system.
Until now, the access control industry was largely focused on the security aspect of readers, tags and cards. The convenience element has long been discarded. Existing technologies for more convenient long read range mostly are battery powered, have large reader antennas, or involve proprietary technology. With the introduction of uPASS Access these objections against widespread use of long range RFID now belong to the past.
- Small reader design
- Read range up to 2 meters (6 feet)
- Industry communication standards (Wiegand, RS485, Magstripe, RF)
- Operates with passive UHF cards (EPC GEN 2)
- Supports combi card technology, UHF with HID, Legic, Mifare, FeliCa, EM and Nedap
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use (IP65 rated housing)
- 3 color LED indication
- Beeper indication