Milestone’s premium VMS product XProtect Corporate is the IP surveillance solution preferred for large, high-risk security installations.
With central administration for controlling all connected cameras, devices, storage and users, XProtect Corporate is an ideal solution for installations demanding constant live access to video and situational awareness. XProtect Corporate also has many tools and features that help reduce operating costs, such as support for 64-bit Recording Servers that enable you to have more cameras per server.
XProtect Corporate has two client applications for managing and using the system, the Management Client and XProtect Smart Client. The Management Client is a single point of entry for administrators to configure and maintain the entire system. It provides remote handling of recording servers, devices and users.
Available in 26 languages, the XProtect Smart Client is an easy-to-use operator client that provides instant access to live cameras and recorded video. It enhances efficiency with task-oriented tabs and an adaptable user interface that can be tailored to your working environment including a selection of a black or white theme.
XProtect Corporate also supports full integration capabilities through the Milestone Integration Platform. Customize the software to fit your needs by integrating analytics, business systems and third-party applications.
* Support for 64-bit Recording Servers
* Edge Storage with flexible retrieval
* Multi-live streaming
* Remote Connect Services enable you to securely connect remote cameras across different types of private and public networks, reducing the need to configure equipment on site
* Support for generic events allows other systems such as access control to trigger events in XProtect
* Secure HTTPS camera connection helps you protect the video integrity when connecting cameras across exposed wireless or outdoor networks
* You can secure evidence by including a digital signature, ensuring the export cannot be read by unauthorized people
* Sun clock time profile optimizes camera performance according to seasonal lighting conditions for a given GPS position