Secure Windows Logon
Document Encryption and Decryption
Classification of Authorization Management
Auto Web Logon
(1) Secure Windows Logon, Realize secure logon to PC or Intranet through fingerprint. User can be free from forgetting password or password disclosure.
(2) Windows Lock, Unlock through fingerprint verification
(3) Screen Saver, Open screen saver through fingerprint verification
(4) Document Encryption and Decryption, Use keys protected by fingerprint to realize protection of user''s important files.
(5) Auto Web Logon, Automatically obtain password to access designated web page
(6) My Favorite, Security and customization
(7) Multi-user Share, Support multi-users, can store 8 users at maximum. To enhance security, each user can store 10 fingerprints (can be expanded if necessary).
(8) Classification of Authorization Management, Classify of user and administrator. The latter is authorized for user management.
(9) Platform, Windows2000/XP.
(10) Application Development, Provide complete software development kit (SDK), include windows API and development document.